1402-04014 PowerMAX LED 24 Port Patch Panel
Identify network ports instantly with the PowerMAXTM LED 24 port patch panel. This panel is equipped with an LED indicator on each port.
No more cumbersome trial and error port searching with a tone generator and probe. Just connect the Signal Generator (sold separately as an option) to the wall plate. The LED indicator on patch panel instantly guides you to the corresponding port. The LED patch panel is a powerful port identification solution, especially when you are
managing a large scale network.
The DINTEK PowerMAXTM LED Category 6 patch panels are designed to exceed ANSI/TIA-568-2.D performance specifications and support both T568A ad T568B wiring schemes. Combined with other DINTEK PowerMAX Products, they are the perfect solution to your voice and data communications needs.
- No need to shut down systems
- No need for special or additional wiring
- No need to unplug panel wiring
- Meets the ANSI/TIA-568.2-D / ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1
- Support T568A & B wiring and easy installation
- Writable and erasable marking surfaces for each port on the front
- Can accept 22-26 AWG solid and stranded cables
- Terminate with 110 or Krone tool
- Saving cost and time on port identification job and basic testing job
- Two LED status (Green/Red) for identifying online or offline (connected to switch or not).
- Voice; T1; ISDN
- 10BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 16Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100VG-AnyLAN (IEEE802.12)
- 100BASE-T Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- 155/622Mbps 1.2/2.4 Gbps ATM
- 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 550MHz Broadband Video
- ISO/IEC11801 2nd edition
- ANSI/TIA Standard 568-2.D
- CENELEC EN 50173
- UL Listed, ETL Verified
|Product Number||Product Name||Packing|
PowerMAXTM 24 Port Unshielded Dual IDC LED Patch Panel
10 Pieces Per Carton
PowerMAXTM 24 Port Shielded Dual IDC LED Patch Panel
10 Pieces Per Carton
Cold Rolled Steel
Plate: SPCC-SD 16G
|Contact Type||Spring Wire|
|Material||Phosphor Bronze Alloy Plated with 50 micro-inch of Gold over 70~100 micro-inch of Nickel|
|Material||PPhosphor Bronze Alloy with 100 micro-inch 100% Sn Alloy|
|Storage||-40 to +70℃|
|Operational||-10 to +60℃|
|Operational||Max. non-condensing 93%|
|Retention||50N (11 Ibf) for 60s ± 5s|
|Insertion/Extraction life||750 cycles minimum|
|Number of IDC terminations||200 minimum|
|Total mating Force|
800gms for a 8 wire leads minimum
|Insulation Resistance between conductors||500 mΩ min.@ 100V d.c|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||1000 V d.c. or a.c. Peak Contact to Contact @ 60 Hz for 1 MIN.|
|Spring Wire Contact Resistance||20 mΩ Max.|
|IDC Contact Resistance||2.5 mΩ Max.|
Green light indicates the port is off-line.
Red light indicates the port is connected to
the network switch(on-line).
No light indicates cabling or termination failure.