1501-88060 PowerMAX RJ45 Pass Through ezi-PLUG
The DINTEK Pass Through RJ45 ezi-PlugTM for both stranded and solid core cables combines the performance advantage of DINTEK design with a design which allows the wires to pass through the connector so the twists in each pair can be pulled closer to the contacts than conventional plugs.
By maintaining the twists as close to the point of termination as possible this significantly decreases crosstalk and markedly increases performance.
This in turn improves the overall headroom capability of the link, providing the end user with the best possible bandwidth.
Making use of DINTEK’s molded RJ45 boots which are crimped into the body of the RJ45 at the time of termination, the DINTEK Pass Through RJ45 ezi-PlugTM is an ideal choice for a customer looking to maximize the performance capability of the entire twisted pair link.
- For solid and stranded core cables
- Plating: 50μ Gold Plating over nickel
- Simplifies RJ45 twisted pair terminations & reduces mistakes
- Technician can easily verify the proper wiring order
- Reduces the distance between the wire twists and contacts
- Improves performance by reducing possible signal noise
- Housing Material - Polycarbonate (PC) UL 94V-0 UL 94V-2
- PoE++ & 4PPoE - iEEE 802.3bt level 3 & 4 compliant
- 1000BASE-TX Gigabit Ethernet 550MHz Broadband Video
- 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, Voice, T1, ISDN
- PoE++ & 4PPoE - iEEE 802.3bt level 3 & 4
|Product Number||Product Name||Cable Type||Std. Pkg. Qty||Std. Pkg. Qty|
PowerMAX CAT.6 UTP Pass-Through ezi-Plug - Solid Core
DINTEK Pass Through ezi-PLUG Crimp Tool