1601-00001 PowerPRO Cat.5e RJ45 ezi-LOCK Solution
The DINTEK RJ45 ezi-LOCKTM locking solution for RJ45 plugs is the ideal solution for protecting your vital link from being accidentally disconnected or knocked out while re-patching works are being carried out.
The DINTEK RJ45 ezi-LOCKTM locking solution consists of the strain relief boot and individual locking pin, making the boots suitable for standard RJ45 plugs.
By utilising the ezi-LOCKTM locking boot when fitting off a patch lead, the end user can then decide whether or not to lock the plug in place by inserting the locking pin through the boot and preventing the RJ45 lock tab from being depressed.
- Data Center Use for securing connections
- Main server connection protection
- 1000BASE-TX Gigabit Ethernet 550MHz Broadband Video
- 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, Voice, T1, ISDN
- 100 VG – AnyLAN (IEEE802.12), 155/622 Mbps ATM
- PoE++ & 4PPoE - iEEE 802.3bt level 3 & 4
- ISO/IEC 11801
- CENELEC EN 50173
The unique design of the boot and locking pin means that no special tool is required for insertion or unlocking. The user simply pull back on the locking pin which then allows for the removal of the RJ45 plug.
- Compatible with all industry standard Cat.5e and Cat.6 RJ45 Plugs
- Enhances network security and up-time
- Prevents accidental disconnection on critical connections
- Housing Material - Polycarbonate (PC) UL 94V-0 UL 94V-2
- Available in Cat.5e and Cat.6 cable size ratings
- Ideal for Data Center use
|Product Number||Product Name||Cable Type||Std. Pkg. Qty.||Std. Pkg. Qty.|
PowerPRO Cat.5e ezi-LOCKTM locking boot and insertion pin
PowerMAX Cat.6 ezi-LOCKTM locking boot and insertion pin