1401-04003 PowerMAX 2U 48P Cat.6 UTP Angled Panel
The DINTEK PowerMAX Connectivity solution is comprised of a system of patch panels, work area outlets, and patch cords to enable users to specify the highest level of channel performance available.
Our Category 6 patch panels are designed to exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 performance specifications and are backward compatible with lower level cabling products.
DINTEK Category 6 panels support both T568A and T568B wiring schemes and can be terminated with an industry standard 110 or Krone installation tool. Panels include a mounting slot for the DINTEK cable management bar, which easily mounts to the back of the panel, for improved routing and strain relief functionality.
Combined with other DINTEK PowerMAX Products, they are the perfect solution to your voice and data communications needs.
- Component Level Design
- Meet & exceeds all current Cat6 Standards
- Stripped window label for easy management
- 110 and krone dual type IDC termination
- 19â€ 24 port patch panel, 1U size & 48 port panel, 2U size.
- Accept 22~26AWG, stranded or solid wire
- Optional rear cable management
- Voice; T1; ISDN
- 10BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 16Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100VG-AnyLAN (IEEE802.12)
- 100BASE-T Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- 155/622Mbps 1.2/2.4 Gbps ATM
- 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 550MHz Broadband Video
- ETL Verified
- ISO/IEC11801 2nd edition
- ANSI/TIA Standard 568-2.D
- CENELEC EN 50173
|Product Number||Product Name||Packing|
Cat.6 48 Port UTP 45 degree Panel - Component Level
1 pcs/box - 10 boxes/carton
Cat.6 24 Port UTP 45 degree Panel - Component Level
1 pcs/box - 25 boxes/carton